Total 109 "china" related results on

Search Mode: AND
Channel: Company

Page 1 of 11

Aluminium Corporation of China Limited Qinghai Branch

Thu, 19 Nov 2020 09:27:48 GMT
The company was established on August 28, 2002. It is mainly producing aluminum ingot. Its business scope includes technology breakthrough, technology transformation, technology service, technolog...

Jinzhou New China Dragon Moly Co., Ltd.

Fri, 18 Sep 2020 08:58:00 GMT
As one of the backbone enterprises in domestic molybdenum industry and the national first-class inspection-exempt export enterprise,Jinzhou New China Dragon Moly Co. ,Ltd. has become a professiona...

ME Elecmetal (China) Co., Ltd.

Wed, 30 Aug 2017 07:09:20 GMT
ME Elecmetal is a leading supplier of integrated conminution solutions to the worldwide mining and to other industries. With modern manufacturing facilities and highly trained sales engineers, we r...

Atlantic China Welding Consumables, Inc.

Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:16:41 GMT
With a fifty-six years experience, ATLANTIC CHINA WELDING CONSUMABLES, INC. grew out of CHINA WELDING ELECTRODE PLANT, which is the first welding consumable manufactory in China and nowadays it ha...

China Tianjiu Group

Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:54:52 GMT
China Tianjiu Intl Resources Group Limited (China Tianjiu Group) has officially registered in Hong Kong since 2013. The total registered capital is HKD $100 million. The business scope mainly focu...

China Forging Casting Stamping Company

Mon, 25 May 2015 08:18:49 GMT
China forging, casting, stamping manufacturer supplier Creator Components provides excellent metal forging, casting, machining, stamping services.

Million Link(China) Investment Ltd

Thu, 06 Nov 2014 07:22:10 GMT
Million Link (China) Investment Ltd. is a professional international trading company highly specializing in Ferro-alloys, Foundry, Minerals, Iron and Steel, Non-ferrous trading and investment.Over...


Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:55:58 GMT
Hongmao Made In China Co.,Ltd is a complex enterprise which integrates production, research and development, marketing. Mainly products like Silicon Metal, Non-ferrous Metals Materials, Rare Earth...

ThyssenKrupp (China) Ltd.

Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:47:01 GMT
ThyssenKrupp is a German corporation. We generate 31 % of our consolidated sales with customers in our home country, while customers outside Germany account for the remaining 69 %. Outside of Germ...

China National Huachen Energy Group

Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:16:53 GMT
Founded in 1994, headquartered in Beijing, China NationalHuachen Energy Holdings Group Co., Ltd. (CHC for short) is a diversified corporation group with five principal business operationscovering i...

Page 1 of 11

Subscribe Now
Subscriber Terms & Conditions
Privacy Statement
About FerroAlloyNet
Contact Us
FerroAlloyNet APP
Media Partners
Site Map
Free Trial
Email this page Email this page Bookmark this page Bookmark this page Print this page Print this page