www.ferroalloynet.com: Mr.Mahmoud Kadry, International Business Developnment Manager of Hagrpota for Import Export,Egypt, joined the FerroAlloyNet International Mining Summit to be held in Bei...
Please sign in first.
www.ferroalloynet.com: Mr.Mahmoud Kadry, International Business Developnment Manager of Hagrpota for Import & Export, Egypt, joined the 2015 FerroAlloyNet International Mining Summit to be held in Beijing, China on July 9-10, 2015. Hagrpota is established in Egypt since 1979 and is active in export & import of fertilizers and raw materials, having several business partners worldwide. The company have an off take agreement with El Nasr Company for Intermediate Chemicals to export their production of TSP and DAP, in addition to exporting GSSP & Potassium Sulfate from their production.
The company also has direct access to Manufacturers/Producers in Egypt & other countries and can offer the following products such as Titanium Ore, Manganese ore, Iron ore, Copper, Steam Coal, Potassium Sulfate, Ammonium Nitrate, Diammonium Phosphate, Sulfur, and Talc etc. For more information, please visit:http://www.hagrpota.com Nature: Mine owner/Trader Import & Export Right: Yes Wants to sell: Titanium Ore, Manganese ore, Iron ore, Copper, Steam Coal Wants to meet: buyers Contact: Mr.Mahmoud Kadry International Business Development Manager (+2) 01025558351 + (202) 22911350 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the detailed information of their products: 1. Manganese Ore both in Fines and Lumpy from Mexico. ( Grade will be from 38 to 52%+)
2. Titanium ore(Ilmenite Ore/ titanium Ore Fe : 30% Min TiO2: 30% Min SiO2 : 15% Max AL2O3: 7% Max 300,000 MT)
3. IRON ORE LUMPS 63/62% FERejection (MEXICAN ORGINE)
Clause 1 Commodity: Name of Commodity: Iron Ore (Lumps - Rejection 63/62 % Fe) Origin: Mexico Port of Loading: Lazaro Cardenas, Michocan Mexico Laycan: To be decided after signing contract by both the parties. Clause 2 Specification: The specifications noted below are the average and will be verified by SGS or Inspectorate or Similar Inspection Company of International Repute:
Mexican Iron Specification - Fe 62% - Rejection (Lumps)
NO PARAMETER VALUE Penalty/Rejection
1) Iron Ore (Fe) 63 % < 62 %
2) Silica (SiO2) 2.50 % Min > 5.0 % Max
3) Alumina (Al2O3) 1.3 % -2% Max > 2%
4) Phosphorus (P) 0.05% Max
5) Sulfur (S) 0.05 % - 0.07 Max
6) Note: Other Metals not mentioned above (excl. Ti; Sn; Cr; K; Zn & Pb 0.01% max)
7) Physical Composition (On Natural basis) 6– 10 mm 15 % min Above 10 -40 mm 85% max 8) Typically 100% Iron Ore lumps to be delivered shall be sized between 6 mm and 40 mm as per above Mentioned percentage on a proper Aperture screening on a natural basis at the first transfer point. 9) Moisture Content (Free moisture loss at 105 degrees centigrade) Guaranteed 8.00% max
10) Available Quantity 100,000 MT to 140000MT
4. Copper Ore Name of Commodity: Copper Ore (10% - 15% Cu) Origin: Mexico Port of Loading: Port of Topolobampo, Sinaloa, Mexico CLAUSE 2: Specification:
Mexican Copper Ore Specification - Cu NO PARAMETER VALUE Penalty/Rejaction 1 Copper (cu) 10% - 15% < 8% 2 Silica (SiO2) 25 % - 26% Max >26 % 3 Aluminium (Al2O3) 10 % -12 % Max 4 Iron(Fe) 12% - 14% Max 5 Sulfur (S) 0.1% 6 CaO 1% - 3% 7 P 0.1 % A. MOISTURE CONTENT DRY @ 105 DEGREE CENTIGRADE) -2HRS
QUANTITY : MIN 5000 MT/ .MONTH ( WE CAN SUPPLY MORE QUANTITY IF BUYER ENTER IN LONG TERM CONTRACT) UP TO 15000MT PER MONTH
PACKING : V-Cullet- Jumbo Bag Packing
Payment: Letter of Credit against 2% Performance Bond for First and/or Second Shipment.